Friday, April 18, 2008

Blog Carnival!

So, it’s been a bit quiet around here for the past week or so. That’s mainly due to my travels to the Sunshine State from which I just returned. As you probably know, trail running is hard to come by down there unless you’re willing to drive one hour+ or are somehow lucky enough to live right by a random park (and brave enough to risk potential encounters with alligators and/or snakes).

But while I was out, I did some nice reading on all your blogs. Here is a selection for everyone’s reading pleasure:

There were so many more great entries recently! It’s hard to link to them all here at once. I could literally post links all day, but that wouldn't fun. Not for you and not for me.

One week until SweetH20!

2 comments:

Adelyn said...

Thanks for all the great links! I'd be too scared of the wildlife down there to risk too much in trail running (something like 3 women got eaten down there while running last year!)

So exciting that there's only a week till Sweet :)

David Ray said...

I saw one gator hiking with the scouts at Jekyll Island over the weekend. He didn't look very hungry.

Unlike the deer flies and mosquitos.