Sunday, June 1, 2008

Badges of Honor

Let's face it: I have ugly feet. Always have. And this ultra-running thing is not exactly helping. The spring season has left my feet battered, especially the steep hills at SweetH2O, which were brutal on the toes.

Now that it's summer, I like to wear my flip-flops everywhere. Well, three of my toes are especially bruised displaying all kinds of nasty colors. Black, blue, purple, white (?), brown....just nasty. It's not exactly easy on the eyes.

So, I took the plunge: I painted my those very toe nails. Now, I have ugly feet with "Times Square Tangerine Creme"-colored nails. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Dave, now you just need to start shaving your legs!

Dave - Atlanta Trails said...

I set myself up for that one, didn't I?

Adelyn said...

haha...at first i thought the bright red toes were some incredibly pretty blisters

the nail polish looks just lovely :)

David Ray said...

That looks like good prep for living in San Fran. You should be received with open arms. :)

Very nice.

Dave - Atlanta Trails said...

The word on the street is that Anton Krupicka does the same thing with his toe nails (I wonder what color?).

Any way I can be more like him, shoot, I'll do it! Now, I need to grow a beard and let my grow out long. :)

Gotta Run..... said...

Now that is freaking funny!!! My sister obsessives when I have a lost toe nail. Doesn't bother me so much anymore.

Anonymous said...

My God! Those are the ugliest toes I have ever seen! No offense, of course, but dang!