Friday, January 25, 2008

Something New To Try Out

Now that it's cold here most of the time and that I'm not sweating as profusely, I have started to literally run errands. For example, yesterday I first ran to the post office to drop off a Netflix movie and then headed to the drugstore for some baby gift wrapping paper (my friends seem to be having lots and lots of babies these days).

The result: 3.6 miles, a nice little run and a couple of errands done.

You should give it a try some time! It's healthy, saves you money (gas) and is environmentally friendly (if you're into that sort of thing).

2 comments:

runningtwig said...

Pictures do make the blogs much better. Your pic is almost as good as mine! I think the finish line cameras do it on purpose!

Adelyn said...

great thing to be doing! I wish I didn't live up on a hill away from town, otherwise I'd do it myself. Hopefully when I live in a more accessible place I can do that too! I did do that in berkeley, which was super handy. Ran to class (literally) sometimes when I needed a run and was running late :)